The professional event for technology innovations in the industrial sector
Inter Expo Center – Sofia, Bulgaria
Industrial Tech Forum – Sofia 2023
Deep in the technologies
Take a deep breath...
And let's dive together in the deep waters of the industrial technologies...
Тhe first edition of the Industrial Tech Forum – Sofia 2023 will take place during the second day of MACHTECH & INNOTECH EXPO – the leading international exhibition for industrial machinery and technologies in Bulgaria.
What will the forum offer?
Novelties, knowledge, contacts...
- Will provide a deep view of the latest technology achievements and will trace the road of the future technologies in Bulgaria;
- Will bring together renowned experts and professionals from the industrial technology sector;
- A practically oriented format with professionally moderated topics;
- Participation of manufacturers with real case studies and examples of implemented state-of-the-art machines and technologies.
Let us dive together "Deep in the technologies" during the first Industrial Tech Forum – Sofia 2023!
Why you must not miss?
• It is a premier edition of a professional, technology focused event;
• International, bilingual event – event languages Bulgarian and English, simultaneous interpretation of all the presentations during the forum!
• It accompanies the largest international exhibition for industrial machinery and technologies in Bulgaria, MACHTECH & INNOTECH EXPO;
• It is organized by the team behind the leading media channels for industrial technologies in Bulgaria - Engineering Review magazine and IndustryInfo.bg portals.
How to participate?
• Free entry with registration (limited number of attendees);
• The forum will take place in person at one of the most modern conference halls in Bulgaria – Hall VITOSHA at Inter Expo Center, Sofia;
• Live streaming.
METALWORKING, PLASTIC PROCESSING
- Metal cutting and metal working machinery and tools;
- Machines and equipment for plastic processing and recycling;
- Technological innovations in the field of metals and polymers;
- Welding equipment and technologies;
- Machine design and engineering.
AUTOMATION, ROBOTICS, ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGIES
- Networks and communications;
- Industrial robots, robotic systems;
- 3D printing in industry.
The forum provides the best networking environment for
connecting participating companies and the guests of the event – business meetings, interactive formats.